March re-opening for all children
School will be fully reopening on Monday 8th of March 2021 and all children will be expected to attend.
Timings will be as follows:
School will operate similar to normal, with a few noticeable exceptions:
- We have staggered our start and finish times
- There will be no breakfast, tea time or after school clubs at first
- Parents/carers are not allowed into the school building without an appointment
- Children will continue to wash/sanitise hands regularly throughout the day
Important things to note:
- Please wear a FACE MASK when dropping off and collecting your child/children from school.
- All children must be accompanied to school and collected by an adult (16+)
- Only 1 adult is allowed to bring your child/children to school
- Children will only be allowed book bags in school – no ruck sacks or other bags.
- On the days your child/children have PE please make sure they attend school in their PE kit.
- Parents will not be allowed access to the yard until their child/children’s allocated collection time so please DO NOT arrive early.
- Please KEEP YOUR DISTANCE from other parents when dropping off/collecting children.
If you are late dropping off your child you will need to wait outside of the main entrance with your child and follow the procedures stated on the window and on the outside of the entrance door.
For more details on these changes and other important information we would appreciate it if you could take the time to read the Parent Guidance and the Reopening Risk Assessment documents below. These documents detail how we will be keeping our whole school community as safe as possible.
We hope you find the information useful, and if you have any other questions, please give us a ring on 0191 586 2937, or email us on email@example.com or contact us via the messaging service on Class Dojo.
All the staff at Dene House Primary.
Return to School Information and Risk Assessment
Return to School – Class Guidance
Remote Learning Plan
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.