Return to School in September 2021
Timings of the school day
We will be operating an early opening system where all children will be able to enter school from 8:45am so that they can enjoy an Early Reading session with their class. Registers will close at 8:55am.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support during a difficult year . We are hopeful that school will look a lot normal in September and here is some need to know information for the new school year:
- All children will move into their new class on Monday 6th September.
- School will open for all classes at 8.45am. Children will enter school immediately on arrival to avoid congestion at the school gates, which will close at 8.55am.
- Breakfast Club will restart on Monday 6th September (please see the Back to School Information document below for further information).
- Every child needs to wear a full school uniform from September. Please label all of your child’s clothing so it can be identified.
- Each child will need to bring a water bottle to school every day.
- All children will have designated collection areas at home time – staff will direct you to these areas as you arrive. Reception and Year 1 leave school on the infant yard. All other classes leave from the Junior yard.
- All Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children are provided with a free school lunch.
- For further information please see the Back to School Information document below.
School will continue to follow Covid 19 Government Guidance and implement the control measures set out in school’s Covid-19 Risk Assessment (see document below).
The links below give information regarding:
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during COVID-19
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
All the staff at Dene House Primary.
Return to School Information and Risk Assessment
Back to School Information
Remote Learning Plan
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.