The Governing Body meets termly and regular committee meetings are scheduled across the academic year. Meetings are well attended and we have never had to cancel a meeting because it was not quorate. We always welcome suggestions, feedback & ideas from parents and carers. Please contact our Chair of Governors, Reverend Elaine Jones, via the school office if there is anything you would like to discuss.
- Governor Information 2020 – 2021
- Governor Information 2019 – 2020
- Dene House – Governance Overview 2020
How To Become A School Governor
Please contact the school or the Tudhoe Learning Trust if you require further information about Governor roles and responsibilities or would like to become a School Governor at Dene House Primary School.
Below is our key governance information:
- Governor Register of Business Interests 2020/2021
- Scheme of Delegation (May 2021)
- Trust – Governors Code of Conduct 2020-2021
- Tudhoe Learning Trust – Accounts 2019-002
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Dene House – Funding Agreement
- Financial Annual Report 2020
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.