Our School Uniform consists of the following:
- Navy V-necked jumper, cardigan or school sweatshirt
- Pale blue shirt or pale blue polo shirt
- Grey or dark trousers, navy skirt or pinafore (no jeans or tracksuit bottoms)
- Black school shoes (without heels)
- Blue gingham dress (Summer time)
Items of clothing with the school logo can be ordered from TESCO online.
Please mark all clothes, shoes and Wellingtons with your child’s name – it can save hours of time and patience. Children misplace their clothing items constantly and if the garment is not named these can be impossible to find.
Would you please supply your child with gym shoes and T-shirt and shorts for PE lessons and a bag to keep them together. A complete PE kit (T-shirt, shorts and gym bag) can be ordered from the School Office.
- Please do not allow children to wear jewellery, especially earrings as it can be dangerous when doing physical activities.
- Hairstyles of an exceptional nature are not allowed and can cause the child to be ridiculed by other pupils, and could result in the child being sent home.
- Watches and toys if brought to school can be lost or damaged causing distress to the child. Therefore, these items are best left at home.
- Sweets are not allowed in school