School will be fully reopening on Thursday 3rd of September and all children will be expected to attend.
Timings will be as follows:
School will operate similar to normal, with a few noticeable exceptions:
- We have staggered our start and finish times
- There will be no breakfast, tea time or after school clubs at first
- Parents/carers are not allowed into the school building without an appointment
- Children will be washing their hands much more than usual
For more details on these changes and other important information we would appreciate it if you could take the time to read the Parent Guidance and the Reopening Risk Assessment documents below. These documents detail how we will be keeping our whole school community as safe as possible.
We hope you find the information useful, and if you have any other questions, please give us a ring on 0191 586 2937 or email us on email@example.com
We’ve really missed you all and can’t wait to have you all back in school with us on 3rd September.
All the staff at Dene House Primary.
Return to School Information and Risk Assessment
Return to School – Class Guidance
- Return to school Year 1 & Year 2 (Parent Guidance)
- Return to school Year 3 & Year 4 (Parent Guidance)
- Return to school Year 5 & Year 6 (Parent Guidance)
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.