The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
The progress of disadvantaged children is tracked carefully and pupil progress meetings take place on a termly basis to ensure that this group of children are achieving as well as other groups. End of year outcomes are also analysed and feed into school improvement planning for this group children:
Timetable of tracking and analysis:
- School improvement priorities established by September 2019
- Pupil progress meeting 1: Dec 19
- Pupil progress meeting 2: March 20
- Pupil progress meeting 3: July 20
- End of year data analysis: July 20
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Dene House – Pupil Premium Funding Spend 2019-2020
- Dene House – Pupil Premium Statement 2019-20
- Dene House – Pupil Premium Outcomes (EYFS, KS1,KS2)
- Dene House – Pupil Premium Funding Spend 2018-19
- Dene House – Pupil Premium Funding Spend 2017-2018
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding.
This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children. The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
Teachers are expected to improve their teaching of PE and sports by working with specialists coaches and/or the Easington Schools Sports Partnership in order to upskill their curriculum knowledge and delivery.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.